The company was founded in 1976, when the two founders of a modern corporation just started manufacturing their own PCs . Now Apple offers smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other much-needed electronics in today’s world.
How has Apple managed to gain maximum popularity and recognition worldwide? The answer is obvious: technologies used in all Apple technology are a step ahead of everything else in the electronic space, and Apple technology can boast its reliability and is a true leader in this field!
While any Apple line device won’t cost you cheap, you can find affordable prices with fast delivery and delivery at online stores. Many online stores offer their customers cash and non-cash payments, so Iphone enthusiasts can look forward to a new smartphone, either on credit or on installment.
The purchase process is immediate: you either call the phone number listed on the website and call you back or leave an online application and call you again. The main advantages of such virtual shops are that:
- The buyer is offered a full range of Apple products in a variety of modifications, from the latest models to the ones that are already considered obsolete.
- The buyer can use a whole range of financial instruments – pay in cash at the moment of receipt of the goods, transfer money by credit card, draw up a loan or installment.
In addition to these significant benefits, such outlets can also be found with any additional accessories as well as Apple software. One should not forget about ongoing promotions and other loyalty programs where anyone can buy an Iphone at a good discount. All you have to do is sign up for these web marketing sites and they will notify you when the promotional time comes.
Why do consumers trust Apple?
We all know that a popular and high-quality gadget cannot pay cheap . Paying a decent amount for any Apple device does not overpay, but you pay for the quality that will pay off, as the device will function smoothly for many years to come. Using a reliable high-tech device is a pleasure for every consumer who feels it day in and day out. That is why companies offering Apple in our market have decided to take care of their customers and have introduced a mega bargain called payoff.
Apple’s down payment
Not only can you purchase Apple products at an online store, but also at a stationary brand or electronics retailer.Under what conditions can an individual purchase Apple equipment on installment basis:
- The buyer must have a Latvian citizen’s passport or ID card.
- The maximum amount of the payment is 5000 dollars.
- Money back period – up to 3 years.
- If your selected Apple product costs more than $ 1,400, you will need to make a down payment of 10% of your purchase amount to complete the installment.
- The application is free of charge.
- The payment process does not take more than 15 minutes.
- The buyer receives an Apple product immediately upon payment.
- The financial partner of such stores is Cite Bank and Wiselend Bank.
Requirements for the borrower:
- Not younger than 18 years.
- Have good credit.
- The borrower’s net profit (after tax) must not be less than $ 160.
Under what conditions can a legal entity purchase an Apple equipment for hire:
- Payment can be made for a purchase starting from 500 dollars.
- Repayment period – from 1 year to 5 years.
- Making a payment does not require a down payment.
- The borrower must pay a one-off payment of $ 75 for completing the transaction.
What are the requirements for a borrowing company to arrange for Apple to pay off:
- Financial statements for the last 3 years must be submitted.
- There must be no debt owed to the State Revenue Service in excess of $ 150 (excluding deductions for the current period).
- Have a great credit history.
- Must not be insolvent and be an active trader.
To sum up, one can conclude that paying off all Apple products is a direct opportunity to buy long-awaited and quality equipment
When turning to a virtual store that represents this brand, each customer can use a convenient online calculator that will help you calculate your monthly payment, not only for your down payment, but also for your credit.