The report includes an in-depth assessment of the Big data security market including basic technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also includes forecasts for big data security from 2021 to 2026. The report covers the historical data before COVID-19, the impact of COVID-19, and the impact after COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on various regions and major ones Countries as well as the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The big data security market was estimated at $ 14.90 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 38.23 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 17% over the forecast period 2021-2026.
Request a sample copy of this report:
The report presents the competitive landscape of the market and a corresponding in-depth analysis of the major vendors / key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Big Data Security Market: Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation), Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Thales Group (Gemalto NV), Cloudera Inc., Centrify Corporation, Mcafee, LLC, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Imperva , Inc., Dell Technologies and others.
– June 2019 – Symantec Corp., a global leader in cybersecurity and advanced technology partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN), announced a new service for Symantec’s Cloud Workload Protection (CWP) solution and Amazon GuardDuty, to provide automated remediation and improved threat intelligence for AWS workloads and storage.
– April 2019 – Symantec announced that it has become a member of the Department of Defense (DOD) Defense Industrial Base (DIB) cybersecurity (CS) program. The DIB CS program is a voluntary initiative for the exchange of information on cyber threats, which was launched by the DOD in order to improve and supplement the capabilities of DIB participants to defend against cyber attacks. The program provides a collaborative information exchange environment in which members volunteer to report cyber threats and information on how to prevent / mitigate these threats.
Security is a major concern preventing organizations from opting for big data deployments either on-premise or hosted in the cloud or in virtual environments.
– As data is routed via detours, from a data source (such as CRM, sensors) to data storage and the analysis phase, the big data environment is vulnerable in several ways and a valuable target for intruders.
– Particularly with the advances and advances in technology, even the cybersecurity attacks are becoming more sophisticated and complex every day, avoiding all traditional security tools, resulting in a need for advanced protection techniques such as big data security.
– Although companies deploy big data platforms using the Hadoop open source framework or other sources, the frameworks lack comprehensive security plans. The inherent mechanisms have limitations that data encryption alone may not adequately secure. This requires the security of big data in the company.
Regional analysis for the big data security market:
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, Great Britain, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
High demands on data security in the manufacturing sector to drive market growth
– Manufacturing remains an extremely important part of the world’s economic engine, but its role in advanced and developing economies has changed dramatically. Big data is essential to increase productivity and efficiency and to gain new insights in order to drive innovation.
– Governments in regions like Germany, USA, China and India are focusing on intelligent manufacturing techniques by increasing automation and industrial control systems (ICS) (like SCADA, DCS, PLC). These technologies create a connected, automated environment and increase operational efficiency by using data from sensors and other industrial control devices.
– The same industry trends that are streamlining manufacturing like the Internet of Things (IoT) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) are also increasing the potential for cyberattacks exponentially. Such attacks, whether through cyber espionage or distributed denial of service (DDOS) and web application attacks, can wreak havoc on the reputation, operations and bottom line of a manufacturing company, not to mention the consequences of compromising equipment and that Employee lives at risk will put them at risk. If the breach is severe enough, a company can never lose money again, a fate that is all the more painful when the manufacturer is to blame for not taking adequate data security measures.
Search the report description and table of contents:
Influence of Big Data Security Market Report:
– Comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the big data security market.
– The detailed study of the business strategies for the growth of the market leaders in Big Data Security.
– Final study of the big data security market growth curve for the coming years.
– Comprehensive understanding of the market-specific drivers, constraints and important micro-markets of Big Data Security.
– Favorable impression within important technological and current market trends in the big data security market.
What market factors are explained in the report?
– Key strategic developments: The study also covers the key strategic developments in the market, including research and development, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional basis .
-Key market characteristics: The report has assessed key market characteristics including sales, price, capacity, capacity utilization, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import / export, supply / demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. Additionally, the study provides a comprehensive study of key market dynamics and their latest trends, as well as relevant market segments and subsegments.
-Analytical tools: Global Big Data Security Market report has the carefully studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Feasibility Study, and Return on Investment Analysis have been used to analyze the growth of key market players.
Customization of the report: This report can be customized according to your needs for additional data for up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales team ([email protected] ).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industries like healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemistry, materials, energy, heavy industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market information, a 360 degree market view that includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape , detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Insights Reports
Telephone: +1 704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687